SERVPRO Fire Damage Crestview
When a fire happens, the first thing homeowners want to do is return their home to normal. The last thing they want to do is deal with the paperwork. That's understandable when one of the worst things that can happen to your home actually does, it's a nightmare came true.
As a Crestview homeowner, fire damage isn't just a job to you and we at SERVPRO feel the same way. This is perhaps the most stressful thing to happen to you as a homeowner and we will be with you from the first examination to when we put the keys back in your hand. We have six key steps to make sure it happens.
1) We make sure YOU are satisfied - Our inspectors and technicians will explain the restoration process to you and answer every question.
2) Minimize and further loss - Our teams are highly skilled and trained to prevent secondary property loss from smoke or soot damage and as we move your property out of the damaged areas and then back in once the work is completed.
3) Identify what can be restored - We will test every item that may have been exposed to determine if it can be cleaned, does not require cleaning or could be questionable and depends on your decision. We will also be honest with you about what is no longer useful and needs to be replaced.
4) Save you and your insurance adjuster time - We will help you work with your adjuster to process everything as quickly as possible. Our initial testing and inspections provide the adjuster with the information they need to get your fire insurance case started.
5) Report the scope of loss - Our work reports to the both of you keep the paperwork moving as we restore your home and property. They also help the adjuster review our services and prioritize the work schedule to reduce costs. Once we're done, we will provide a final report that will help the adjuster process all final paperwork.
6) Produce quality restoration - In the end, even if the insurance adjuster is happy with our work, we've failed if you aren't happy. This last step is what customer service is all about for us.
We don't just come in, drag out your possessions, throw on a coat of paint and then hand you a bill. As a locally owned franchise, SERVPRO of N. Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes & Washington is here to help our neighbors through every step of the fire restoration process. If you need us, call us today at (850) 267-0746 to get started.