Do You Have Mold in Your Commercial Building?
Have you found some type of mold in your commercial building? We understand that you may be concerned for the health of yourself and your employees. Rest assured that we receive many calls concerning mold in commercial buildings, and we don't want you to panic.
We can address these concerns, by finding out:
- Where is the source of moisture?
- What needs to be fixed to stop the moisture from entering the workplace?
- Are any employees experiencing any health effects from this?
If the answer is “Yes” to the Health Issues question, we immediately refer the called to a company that specializes in Indoor Air Quality and Mold testing. We have a few companies that we work closely with if you would like recommendations.
We want to make something very clear as there tends to be confusion around this topic: SERVPRO of Chattanooga is able to remediate the mold, but we cannot test the mold. An Indoor Air Quality Specialist is able to give the business owner more information through 1.) a full site visual inspection, 2.) collection and testing cultured air and surface samples, and 3.) measuring the moisture levels in the building. Their findings and recommendations are included in a report, or protocol, which is given to the customer.
- The next step is for the commercial customer to send us the protocol.
- We can then do an assessment at the business site.
- Only then, can we give a price range, and scope of work, keeping in mind that there may be unknowns.
For more information on our Mold Remediation Process, click here.
If you have found mold in your business, remember- don't panic! Give us a call at (423) 326-1406.